Saturday 22 November 2008

1

Maia and the amazing technicolour elf coat

I have quite a bit of lime green velveteen fabric and I've been wondering what to do with it. Despite the fact she has a lovely, shiny (literally) new coat, I decided to make her another one. The silver puffa coat is really warm and snuggly, this one is more suited to non-baltic weather. It was meant to be double breasted but I didn't make the seam allowances big enough so I had to close it with massive big buttons. It has a (frankly dangerous) big elf hood, right after this picture was taken it fell forward covering her whole head and she did a face-plant. Oops. It is fully lined with Alexander Henry Mocha fabric. If we're feeling funky she can wear it crazy side out.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to reccomend your clothes to my friend. her little girl would lovely in these coats!

    ReplyDelete