Monday 12 October 2009

4

80's Fantasy Movie swap: What I received

I was so excited on Saturday when I received a giant package from my swap partner Apryl, chock full of such loveliness that I could barely cope with it:

Drawing of Sarah on tea-stained dictionary page

Gorgeous fragrant peach.

Needlebook (I've wanted one, forever)

Pretty little bracelets

Truly awesome fabric

What should I do with the truly awesome fabric? Other than frame it, mount it on the wall, build an altar, and worship it.

4 comments:

  1. Shoo! What a lovely gift. They are each fantastic ...


    Have a crisp warm autumn day. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the fabric in a quilt shop in Idaho.. so its done some miles to get to you, I didn't know what to do with it but I saw it and though I needed a piece so I saved it and then I thought it would be perfect for you.. it has nothing to do with 80's fantasy movies but it just called out Amanda when I went rummaging to find some pretty fabric for you! I'm so happy that you are happy with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love the peach! The fabric is so great I wouldn't be able to cut it. Framing is the only way forward :)

    ReplyDelete