Wednesday 31 October 2012

8

The Unintended Amazingness of Septoplasty

There really isn't any better day to get facial surgery than Halloween.

NOW WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF?!?!


Please watch as I get stripped of my sewing blogger credentials:



The kids are wearing store-bought costumes.   We got them in Spain because I couldn't bring myself to make outfits I wouldn't get to see worn and enjoyed because I'm terrible like that I ran out of time to make them.  Maia is a Bruja (witch) and Jamie is a... I don't know... a ghost, a bear, a ghost bear?   Best Halloween ever.*


*Except for every other Halloween I've ever had.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you didn't die!!! Good luck with the nose and I'm sure the kids are still having a great Halloween! Take care,and get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That looks sore! I hope you make a quick recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH!! I'm not sure why I insist on making one time wear outfits. But I do. Again. And again. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it won't help, but I was expecting you to look worse! Hope it's not too sore x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was yesterday, today is much worse! My eyes are bruised and my face is swollen enough that it looks like I've had a face lift.

      Delete
  5. Good luck with your face, and I thought Jamie was the guy from Phantom of the Opera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the recovery, I guess the worst is over now, and yes, Halloween has to be the funniest day to have surgery, get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you say "we bought them in Spain" with the same lackadaisy that I would say "I bought them at Old Navy."
    You actually look exactly like a very sexy vampire, so work it, girl!

    ReplyDelete