Tuesday 19 February 2013

2

The Lions have landed!

Another two jersey prints crossed my threshhold yesterday and they are the most majestic things I've ever seen.  Against my better judgement, I've decided to share with other people rather than hoard it all for me.  Don't you think the last couple of deliveries have been particularly good for older kids (and their mums)?

Lion Jersey Collage

Now, lion silhouettes are tremendously bad*ss all by themselves, but doubly so overlayed on top of stars.  Both are jersey blends of 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane, and are a suuuuuuuuuper wide width of 170 cm.  There is a golden orange / black /white colourway and a blue / red / white colourway

Lion Ribbon Collage

I'm also really excited to be offering coordinating woven ribbon for the first time.  I'd been put off supplying ribbon by my personal lack of imagination for what to do with it, but I have no doubt you are more ingenious than I and will do wonderful things and then post them somewhere I can see.  Who's going to be the first one to make me a friendship bracelet?

2 comments: