Thursday 27 June 2013

0

Shop News: SALE (yay!) and closing dates (boo)

Just to give plenty(ish) advanced warning but with the last day of school tomorrow and our upcoming America trip, I'll be closing the the shop up for everything except pdf patterns from early next week til sometime in late July. Is the thought of not having access to the most delicious jerseys for your summer sewing plans filling you with dread? Good news for you times two!

First up, discount codes:
  • Save 10% on fabric orders over £50 by using the code FABRICLOVER at checkout
  • Save 15% on orders over £100 by using the code FABRICJUNKIE at checkout
The 10% discount is available until I close up shop, but the 10% discount for bulk orders I'm going to keep up indefinitely.  I have a lot of loyal customers, and  want to show my ongoing appreciation for your custom :)

Still need some extra enabling?  When I receive a box of fabric, what I normally do is cut off a small piece for clothing making and list the remainder as per half metre cuts.  This normally works out well but I occasionally end up with odd bits and pieces once the fabric has officially sold out.  Sometimes I use them for present-making but mostly they just sit about taking up space.  I desperately need more space. So I've raided my personal stash, and resurrected some of ye olde favourites in the LAST CHANCE section.  Almost all of these are currently unavailable for reordering from the manufacturer (although sometimes they do cave to demand and reprint) so when they're gone, they're gone!


Head over to the shop if you're interested and remember to use your discount codes!


No comments:

Post a Comment